Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor
Work Schedule : Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm with Rotating Call
Location : Medical City Frisco Hospital
Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor Job Responsibilities :
- Provides high quality diagnostic imaging
- Oversees daily shift operations and staff
- Interact effectively with all Imaging modalities to improve work flow, patient communications, and customer satisfaction.
- Take appropriate measures to resolve customer issues and service recovery.
- Maintains records and documentation
- Educates staff, patients and family
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Delivers customer focused care utilizing the Excellence Always Standards to include the transport of patients as necessary to facilitate optimal patient care/flow.
Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor Job Requirements Include :
- Education: Graduate from an approved Radiologic Technology Program
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ARRT, MRT, CT, BCLS
- Experience: 5 years staff technologist required; Multi-Modality experience preferred
- Special Skills & Qualifications: Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer relations, & Star Service skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom