Come join Intel's Assembly & Test Technology Development Group (ATTD)! Responsibilities may be quite diverse and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Define roadmaps to meet requirements, goals, and milestones for a technology process.
• Define and establish flow, procedures, and equipment configuration for the module.
• Select and develop material and equipment for the process to meet quality, reliability, cost, yield, productivity, and manufacturability requirements.
• Plan and conduct experiments to fully characterize the process throughout the development cycle.
• Establish process control systems for the process module and sustain the module through volume ramp.
• Train production/receiving process engineers for transfer to other factories.
• Transfer process to high volume manufacturing and provide support in new factory start-up, as well as install and qualification of the new production lines.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Systematic problem solving skills combined with effective presentation of complex concepts and solutions
• Guide concepts from theory to solutions while building rapport with other internal teams and suppliers
• Ability to work well in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work well in teams and effectively influence others
• Able to independently work through problems and obstacles
• Values effective follow-through of work and possess strong sense of ownership
• Desire for learning semiconductor equipment and equipment design.
• Effective communication
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must possess a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
• Experience with either of the following:
- Semiconductor processing
- Packaging and assembly processing
- Design of experiments
- Data analysis
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.