If you want to develop your career with the industry leader who gives you the innovative technology you love to work with and empowers you to deliver a service you can be proud of - then this is where you need to be.
Extraordinary Technology Requires Extraordinary Technicians!
Our Distribution business delivers reliable, durable, high performing products for our global partners. You are key to our customers' success. Working with industry leading technology and diagnostic tools, you'll deliver solutions that build your knowledge base and fuel your career.
- Highly skilled in diagnosing and correcting problems, testing, checking, repairing and rebuilding within Cummins standard repair times (SRT).
- Ability to operate all machine tools and testing equipment.
- Submits complete written job reports.
QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in Windows XP; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Lotus Notes preferred.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- Familiar with operation of all standard office equipment; personal computer, printers, fax machines, copiers, mailing machines, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Standing 7.5 hours per day.
- Pushing/Pulling 4.0 hours per day.
- Sitting 1.5 hours per day.
- Lifting 1.5 hours per day.
- Lifting up to a maximum of 80 pounds.
- Bending 3.0 hours per day.
- Driving 1.5 hours per day.
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.
Cummins uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
A little about us:
No, this isn't one of those ordinary jobs.