Work Schedule: PRN (As Needed) Position Summary:
Ensures all patients' diet orders are completed accurately by maintaining up to date order information, editing menus following the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Nutrition Care Manual, obtaining patient menu selections, communicating menu needs to production team, assembling food trays following food safety guidelines, and delivering food trays to patients.Qualifications: Minimum Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- One or more years of experience in food service preferred
- Special Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Knowledge of basic nutrition principles as related to modified diets preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom