Rose Medical Center, a HealthOne hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organizations like Rose that meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Rose has also been recognized for the tenth time as of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve costs and quality of healthcare. Rose has been named top performer on "Key Quality Measures" by the Joint Commission in recognition of our exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve care for certain conditions, including heart attacks, pneumonia , and surgery. Rose received the prestigious Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence in 2017, in recognition of our dedication to safety and quality outcomes as well as receiving Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award for two years straight. In addition Rose has earned straight A's from the Leapfrog Group recognizing patient safety since the program began. Rose has also been named as the "Top Baby Hospital in Denver" by 5280 Magazine, "Best Birthing Center" by Colorado Parent Magazine, one of the "Top 8 Places to Give Birth in the Nation" by Fit Pregnancy Magazine and Rose has more 'Top Doctors" as recognized in 5280 Magazine than any other hospital in the area. Rose was also named as a "Top 100 Workplace" in 2015.
Responsible for visiting patients and assisting them with menu selections incompliance with diet prescriptions and selecting nourishment. General clerical responsibilities including filing, keeping records, monitoring menus and office supplies used in clinical areas. Extensive interaction with patients and members of the health care team and patients.Qualifications:
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: None
- Education: High School or completion of GED preferred.
- Experience: Prior health care related food service experience required. Previous computer experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Must have knowledge of therapeutic diets. Ability to operate computer software programs appropriate to the facility and department's needs. Must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of personnel and demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Degree of Supervision Required: Minimal.
- Orientation Period: 90 days. May be modified at the discretion of the supervisor
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom