Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary
: Function comfortably in a fast-paced, performance-based call center environment where every call is monitored, recorded, and assessed to ensure performance levels are maintained. Answer phones to respond to service request, general customer inquiries, requisition questions, and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for patient customer service functions of answering phones, taking menu orders, answering questions or if unable to answer, appropriately directing calls from patients as it relates to their meal or other nutritional needs.
- Utilize room service software to ensure orders are accurate and appropriate to each patient's diet order and processed appropriately.
- Maintains close communication with other members of the Room Service team and hospital staff to ensure that all patients receive appropriate foods in a timely manner.
- Persons in this position maintain a high level of contact with the patient and family and are expected to exemplify Service.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of call center work experience.
- Additional experience in food service, hospitality or customer service preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in customer service, critical thinking, problem solving and written and verbal communication.
- Ability to make sound judgments while quickly processing information.
- Ability to type 35-45wpm.
- Proficient computer and web-based software skills including the ability to adapt to regular changes in software programs and processes.
- Knowledge of modified diets preferred. Ability to read, write, speak and communicate in English.
- Ability to follow and give oral and written instructions.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with patients, patient family members, hospital personnel and co-workers.