Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
Provides technical support to meet client and operational therapeutic nutrition needs at Toledo Correctional, Marion Correctional, and the Ohio Reformatory for Women. Collaborate with medical on written diet orders. Assists in the execution of the diet orders, Quality Assurance program and food service production. Acts as a technical expert as needed for client inquiries and providing professional information. Provides training for on-site staff.
- Conducts nutrition assessments, care plans, education, and provide appropriate follow up. Documents appropriately in electronic medical record. Coordinates nutrition care with interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Supports the Food Service Director (FSD) in implementation of therapeutic diet needs, including daily orders, tray assembly, sanitation, training of staff, proper documentation as it relates to therapeutic diets. Work with the FSD on written action plans for problem areas.
- Conducts periodic test trays. Responds and follows up with grievances related to therapeutic diets.
- Assist FSD in providing and documenting in-service trainings for all employees related to diet implementation and/or documentation.
- Collaborate with medical on written diet orders to ensure consistency and understanding of diet meal plans created. Prepare monthly diet summary reports.
- Provides supervising dietitian and/or manager overall input on general food preferences, food allergies, meal plan development, and in-service training creation.
- Develops a strong level of trust and credibility with clients and the field regarding the technical nutritional competency of ARAMARK Correctional Services.
- Promotes sharing of best practices within accounts.
- Maintains administrative functions as needed, including word processing and assembly of field tools.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree approved by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as a Dietetic Technician Registered
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- ServSafe certified preferred
- Food service operations management experience preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.