Swedish Medical Center in Englewood, Colorado, part of HealthOne, serves as the Rocky Mountain Regions referral center neurotrauma and as the regions first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center, a recognized leader in the most advanced stroke care. Swedish offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty and is an eight time winner of the National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award and a Top 100 Hospital recognized by Reuters. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, Swedish is located in the south metro area Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 100 years. Annually, Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1800 physicians. Recognized by the patients we treat every day. Position Summary:
Provides nutrition screening, assessment and education to patients to meet their nutritional needs as indicated by diet orders prescribed by medical staff. All services provided within the scope of practice for Registered Dietitians as defined by the American Dietetic Association. Works in an interdisciplinary team fashion with other patient care providers. Equipment Listing:
2. Copy Machine
3. Telephone Qualifications:
- Position Requirements
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Maintains current registration through the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the American Dietetic Association.
- Education: Minimum completion of Bachelor's Degree (four year accredited program) in Nutrition/Dietetics or related field.
- Experience: One to two years clinical experience in a healthcare facility preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: CDE or CNSD may be beneficial. Strong customer service skills preferred.
- Degree of Supervision Required
Minimum, works independently. IV. Orientation Period
: 90 days
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom