Digital Analog Mixed Signal Design Engineer Job Description
As a member of Advanced Design Department in Intel's Technology and Manufacturing Group, you will be part of the teams that deliver critical analog and mixed circuits in the following areas:
- Clocking circuits such as PLL, DLL, and clock distribution
- Bandgap reference circuits, and thermal sensors
- Voltage regulators
- Analog to digital converters (ADC)
- High speed Serdes
- High voltage IOs
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Performing low power circuit/logic design and simulation, layout planning and logic/performance verification activities
- Testing and debug of the circuits in the Lab
- Perform research and pathfinding work for future generation of low power and high performance analog and mixed signal circuits
- Developing automation flows to improve the design quality and productivity
- Responding to customer/client requests
You must possess an MS or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline, and demonstrate skills in one or multiple areas of CMOS VLSI circuit design including PLL, bandgap reference circuit, voltage regulator, DDR, high speed Serdes, high voltage IO, and RFICs. Additional requirements include: Knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process technology, and design rules Experience with standard EDA tools for layout, circuit simulation, timing analysis, and layout parasitics extraction Ability to solve complex problems using computer algorithms and programming techniques Demonstrate strong design automation skills, good software knowledge, and experience with Unix and one or multiple programming languages, including but not limited to skill, C, C , Perl, Tcl Strong verbal and written communication skills Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.