Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world. Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases and women's health. We continue to focus our research on conditions that affect millions of people around the world - diseases like Alzheimer's, Diabetes and Cancer - while further expanding our strengths in areas such as vaccines and biologics. We aspire to be the best healthcare company in the world and are dedicated to providing leading innovations and solutions for tomorrow.
We are seeking energetic, forward thinking professionals to join our Digital Marketing and Channels Information Technology group. As part of that team, you will be joining the team responsible for developing and applying advanced digital capabilities (mobility, social media, marketing automation, etc.). In particular, we are looking for individuals with Digital Analytics experience. You will have the opportunity to work on global teams to identify the biggest opportunities as well as tackle the biggest challenges at the intersection of healthcare, information and technology.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Support of digital analytics & tagging service globally
- Collaboration with extended IT team and regional business stakeholders
- Participate in problem management by bringing technical expertise and troubleshooting
- Partner with strategic vendors to influence their product roadmaps
Education Minimum Requirement:
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3 year working experience
- Technical and data analytical mind-set and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics with proven hands-on experience, understanding data processing, Analytics data model and reporting capabilities
- Familiarity with a tag management system (e.g. Tealium etc.)
- Technical or digital agency background with passion for IT technologies
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a globally dispersed team
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to self-learn, develop, and apply business and technical knowledge quickly
- Proven functional knowledge MS Office / Office 365
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools or IT environment
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of tag management system
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement