At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:
3M is seeking a Digital Analytics Capabilities Lead
for the Industrial Business Group's Industrial Customer Marketing team located in Maplewood, MN.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Digital Analytics Capabilities Lead
will have program responsibility to provide ongoing guidance and governance for our Digital Analytics Capabilities across the Industrial Customer Marketing practice.
As a key member of 3M's Industrial Customer Marketing Center, the Digital Analytics Capabilities Lead will partner with the Global Corporate Digital Analytics Program teams, IT, Corporate Marketing & Sales, IBG Divisions and the Industrial and Safety Marketing Center, IT, Digital Marketing Operations and other functions to define and drive continuity of digital analytics platforms and capabilities to meet digital business reporting needs.
Additionally, this position will lead evaluation, business case development, and prioritization of implementation of integrations with analytics software that is still in the selection phase.Primary Responsibilities
- Actively partner and develop effective relationships with stakeholders from enterprise analytics team, digital marketing management, division marketing leaders, corporate marketing, IT, and others to facilitate and manage efforts across teams to turn insights into practice on the site.
- Actively lead and drive evaluating, testing, and implementing end-to-end digital analytics workflows including but not limited to: CRM (Salesforce or similar), Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Pardot or similar), advanced tagging, predictive analytics,
- Produce analysis and reports that leverage multiple data sources and technologies that provide and end-to-end view of user behavior across the digital ecosystem
- Synthesize multiple sources of data as well as large data sets, pulling key insights into actionable business action
- Apply statistical methods to identify factors that affect business results, weigh the influence, and understand probable outcomes based on different actions taken.
- Leverage business knowledge to translate complex results into clear insights and actions for decision-makers.
- Provide training and develop documentation around metrics and reporting to be leveraged by the broader teams in business decision-making.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in Digital Marketing analytics
- High proficiency in digital analytics platforms and tools (Adobe Omniture preferred, Google Analytics, WebTrends, Coremetrics, or similar).
- High proficiency in data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, or other similar tools)
- Ability to successfully operate in a highly matrixed, complex global business
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders using non-technical jargon
- Ability to influence change
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.