• Work directly with the client's business personnel to map business requirements to data analysis and project deliverables.
• Provide ongoing support to our clients by following established process and procedures.
• Demonstrate a consistent sense of urgency and follow up on open issues to ensure resolution.
• Able to understand and communicate customer requirements from both a business and technical perspective.
• Log and properly document all issues, as well as provide timely consistent status communication to the client.
• Provide status reports to management.
• Deliver informational documentation including industry thought leadership information as well as the development and presentation of business insight presentations detailing measured ROI projections based on your suggestions.
• Work directly with the client's personnel to coach them on value extraction from Coremetrics' market-leading analytics applications, including advanced complex analysis.
• Able to keep pace with newly developed products to drive the enablement, usage, and understanding for the client helping them to understand how the application functions within their ecommerce ecosystem.
• Able to communicate advanced online marketing concepts on a multi-channel level (email, web meetings, PowerPoint).
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams on cross team initiatives to drive client retention.
• Work closely with multiple groups within Coremetrics to drive product direction and enhanced client services.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.