McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Digital Analytics Manager
Capital One is looking for a rock star Digital Analytics Manager to join our marketing team. This individual will be an expert in all things related to digital data, social data, and test & learn. The position partners with the Enterprise Digital Marketing team, Social Media Team, and the Enterprise Brand Product team to provide real time data, reporting and insights. The ideal candidate will not only haveexperience developing measurement frameworksfor digital channels but will be organized, meticulous and a self-starter.
- Work with vast amounts of data in new and evolving environments and looking at data across platforms to understand macro-level insights.
- Assist with the creation/maintenance ofmonthly/quarterly/annualmetrics.
- Ensure data accuracy from all sources via QA process.
- Develop and present analysis and insights as needed to key stakeholdersand senior management in forums and in monthly business review meetings.
- Mine data to arrive at specific and crucial insightsfor the team and business partners.
- Identify and implement process, data, and reporting improvements.
- Manage the analysis of site performance includingtraffic patterns, navigation and conversion paths, marketing campaigns and site enhancementsand proactively seek and define opportunities to improve conversion, revenue and user experience.
- Define, run and analyze AB/Multivariate tests.
- Enhance the understanding of the digital consumer, navigation effectiveness, product behavior, and marketing effectiveness.
- Build strong data-driven working relationships across key departments to obtain access to different data sets and to share insights.
- Guide implementation and validation of new tagging requirements and fixes.
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of data coming out of Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst),and work with the technical teams to resolve any issues.
- Develop dashboards within Tableau using Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target data, Social Data and Teradata.
What you will bring:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments concurrently, perform well under pressure, and meet deadlines, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to define problems, collect and access data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and communicate conclusions in mathematical, verbal, diagram or written form.
- Strategic thinking with the ability to collect, organize, and synthesize information to make a decision, recommendation, or present a POV.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Comfortable thinking on your feet and working through ambiguity in a matrixed, consensus driven organization.
- Comfortable influencing across all levels and functions.
- Quick learner and must be eager to independently learn about the latest technologies, solutions and platforms.
- Possess a passion and understanding for technology and digital marketing.
- Possess passion and skill in behavioral data and the power of making data informed decisions.
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- At least 5 years of website analytics experience
- At least 5 years of Technical knowledge of web analytics, including Adobe Analytics implementation and site, campaign tagging.
- At least 2 years of strong Data Visualization skills using tools like Tableau.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in designing, executing and analyzing A/B and multivariate testing using Adobe Target.
- At least 1 year of knowledge in SEO, SEM, Social and Digital Marketing technologies and strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile product management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.