What you’ll be doing...
As a candidate joining us, you will have a huge impact on what our company offers its consumers and the culture of our company.
- Starting from the initial phase you will be architecting and leading a vendor to build the full stack (front, middle and back end) large Omni channel websites and mobile application sales portals.
- Analyze requirements, application architecture/design technical design, provide technical leadership and oversight by translating project requirements into systems flow and solution.
- Solid critical thinker, evaluates and undertakes impact analysis on major design options. Ensures that the system architecture balances functional, service quality and systems management requirements.
- Champion the development of re-useable framework/modules. Communicate and enforce design, coding standards and best practices.
- Evaluate new technologies and provide technical roadmap. Coach / Mentor junior staff in the development team.
- Partner with Infrastructure and Application Development team to lead the digital architecture model
- Partner with product management and development teams to meet business requirements for new features and the next generation of product offering by taking ownership of the solution from end to end
- Responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile and web solution.
- Assist with the development of technology frameworks, platforms, standards and processes and identify current and future mobile application development trends to be incorporated into a strategic roadmap.
- Resolve technical issues and identify risks by building consensus among technical stakeholders.
- You’ll regularly be collaborating with all other tech teams and operations.
What we’re looking for...
- 8+ Years as a team lead architecting large scale Omni Channel sites (websites, mobile etc.)
- 2+ years of working in consumer product and/or technology brands.
- 2+ years strong project management skills with accountability for end to end delivery
- Expertise in the Agile / DevOps experience with the full SDLC in a large enterprise wide environment
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems.
- Proven experience architecting, developing, delivering, and maintaining consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS and Android native applications, AngularJS, JQuery, backbone, HTML 5 and CSS3, AJAX, JSON in an Cloud environment (Google Cloud preferred), Native / Hybrid mobile application developments(iOS and/or Andriod) using Cordova, Ionic and related technologies.
- Container strategies and ecosystems such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of mobile frameworks, web security and mobile analytics
- Ability to innovate new solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation and negotiation and the ability to work with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.