Digital Business Analyst RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for development and maintenance of computer systems and business process solutions in support of Airgas Web Operations business utilizing Hybris functionality, SAP ERP and various e-business software solutions. The ability to analyze, design, test and implement systems, which enable the business community to achieve their goals and objectives, is critical to the success of this role.ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for gathering, specifying, prioritizing and documenting product requirements for mobile, Airgas.com and eMarkets platforms.
- Responsible for developing and documenting functional designs for the software, gathering the appropriate approvals, and reviewing design with the software development team, eCommerce and Web Operations team members.
- Responsible translating users' business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on the evaluation of the feasibility, effort and costs to implement requirements.
- Responsible for working with the business owners and technical teams to facilitate defect management and prioritization as well as customer technical support for the digital properties.
- Evaluate and produce documentation, including business case, enhancement/change design, and end user training documents.
- Interact with cross-functional teams, including IT, eCommerce (Product Management, QA, Merchandising, Analytics, Marketing, etc.)
- Verify timelines, status, dependencies, and roadblocks across multiple projects on rapid timelines.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- College degree in Computer Science or related fields with at least 2-3 years of experience in an analyst role, gathering, documenting business requirements.
- Experience with requirements specification and development, including process/functional design requirements gathering, use case development and process flow diagrams.
- Experience leading user workshops, defining requirements, writing use and business cases, and designing workflow processes.
- Strong understanding of Airgas' business or related business
- Should have ability to professionally manage multiple demands for time and resources.
- Able to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments; demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills; work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work amidst tight deadlines.
Must fit into the Airgas culture, particularly: putting safety first, accepting and implementing distributed responsibility, respecting the dignity of one another, acting with ethics and integrity, confronting problems, being open to ideas, and managing with an eye towards longer-term success. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enables individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Able to talk, hear, and walk sit: use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and is an office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.