YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
• Minimum 1 year of building and deploying Java apps
• Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using at least two Hadoop components – MapReduce, HDFS, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Spark, Scoop, Flume, etc
• Minimum 1 year of coding, including one of the following: Python, Pig programming, Hadoop Streaming, HiveQL
• Minimum 1 year implementing relational data models
• Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
• Full life cycle Development
• Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
• Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
• Experience leading teams
• Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Our Mobility practice serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and Benefits
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.