At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Digital Campaign Coordinator for the Electronics and Energy Business Group/Electrical Markets Division/Marketing Communications located in Austin, Texas.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Digital Campaign Coordinator will develop and execute digital promotions and optimize traditional promotions with the EMD Marketing and Channel teams across multiple sites and channelsPrimary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
Key Attributes of an Ideal Candidate:
- Defines, develops, and executes end user pull campaigns and promotions through various digital platforms
- Works with copy writer and agencies to develop content and messaging to end users and channel partners
- Develops and delivers on-line promotions and advertising with etailers and distributors who have on-line sales capabilities
- Drives lead generation activities and competitor conversions through competitor analysis and digital advertising
- Establishes metrics to monitor effectiveness of campaigns and promotions
- Strong digital analytical skills and ability to utilize digital metrics to increase effectiveness of campaigns, promotions and advertising.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Must be organized, self-managed, self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital targeting and campaign experience (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Adwords)
- Experience working in B2B industries
Location: Austin, TexasTravel: May include up to 10% domestic/InternationalRelocation: Is not authorized Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
- Experience working with channel partners in B2B industry
- Experience with B2B digital marketing
- Experience in the electrical industry or other industrial industries
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (i.e. Amazon)
- Experience with short-sales cycle businesses
- Experience working with outside creative agencies
- Experience and/or education in data science
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.