Digital Commerce Strategy Lead
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 08, 2017
Reference ID: 17000055
Dell Commerce Services Analytics is hiring a Digital Commerce Strategy Lead focused on driving key strategic programs. These programs range from business case development, to cross-org roadmap delivery management, cross-org opex and staffing planning, and many other related areas. This role works closely with the organizations leader in supporting varied analytical activities in support of the VP of DCS.
The Dell Commerce Services (DCS) Analytics org is focused on:
- 1) Driving Speed & Stability of our Commerce Applications,
- 2) Improving UX for our customers and sellers,
- 3) Assessing value creation of our platform launches and analyzing ways to improve future launches,
- 4) Supporting the run-the-business operations.
- The org is focused on delivering through data, technology, and scale.
The person will be responsible for the following areas. Expectations are that the individual is a self-starter, can think outside the box, ID new ways to drive org effectiveness, and manage across many activities at any given time. This person should also be well equipped to develop and deliver presentations, and engage effectively with leadership.
- Management of quarterly DCS engineering deployed programs valuation delivery, including CFO approval
- Management of all HC and opex planning activities
- Drive effective planning, updates, and accountability for full analytics roadmap
- Deliver key Analytics communication outputs, including weekly team updates, Quarterly ops reviews, bi-quarterly all hands.
- Drive ad hoc analytic projects. Examples include: DCS 3yr plan business case, Global requests relating to online performance, trajectory, market share, etc. CSAT correlation to Market Share.
- People development, community activities.
* Strong Financial, business acumen, and analytic skills
* Ability to influence without direct management responsibility
* Expertise in most of the following e-commerce analytics tools: Adobe SiteCatalyst
* Understanding of Online e-Commerce experience (pre-purchase, purchase path, post purchase) is a plus
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey analytic insights effectively to both IT and business audiences
* Strong teamwork, business acumen, and customer advocacy skills
* Strong presentation, leadership, business influence, and project management skills
* Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers;
* Capability to identify and troubleshoot potential Business issues;
* Familiar with Microsoft Office package, specially Excel and Power Point;
* Knowledge and understanding in interactive online business is considered a plus.
* BA in Computer/IT, Marketing, Statistics or Business Degree, or equivalent professional experience
* MBA preferred.
* 8 years of relevant experience in business,e-Commerce, analytics roles
* Experience with statistical tools like SAS, Statistica, and/or JMP
* Experience with large, high-volume web sites
/ Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: // Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. /
**Job:** **Marketing - E-business*
**Organization:** **Global Services*
**Title:** *Digital Commerce Strategy Lead*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *17000055*