Primary Purpose of RoleLead all aspects of digital communication at the corporate level, including social media content strategy and development, website oversight, online video and graphics production, and digital marketing initiatives. This position requires a creative and highly-motivated individual with experience and a passion for materials science and high technology engineering. The successful candidate must have experience developing and implementing digital marketing content strategy and producing highly engaging content for different platforms. Major Activities/Key Challenges
- Establish new social media platforms for Arconic with engaging, brand-enhancing content on aerospace, automotive, architecture and space travel, to build a strong follower base on channels including, but not limited to - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, Reddit, Snapchat and Medium
- Oversee Arconic.com, developing and implementing a content strategy; be the interface between internal customers and the IT group to keep content fresh and engaging.
- Create and curate a steady stream of relevant digital content that: (1) tells the most exciting stories about our technology and how we are transforming the way we fly, drive, build and power and (2) makes Arconic a destination for insights into the future of flight, transportation, architecture and space travel
- Act as spokesperson for Arconic on all social and digital media platforms, engaging with users to drive dialogue.
- Create thought leadership opportunities for expert technologists, engineers and futurists inside of Arconic and bring their voice to key social platforms.
- Create engaging assets including infographics, memes, images, video and written posts, working alongside our communication team and marketing partners.
- Develop creative campaigns that engage our key audiences on social media and drive awareness about our value proposition, boosting the value of our advertising spend, enhancing our recruitment of the best talent and creating new brand ambassadors for Arconic
- Develop metrics and scorecards to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns and analyze campaigns regularly and report on performance
- Establish policies and act as an advisor to the company's communications and marketing teams on social media best practice, dos and don'ts to drive a consistent and compelling experience on Arconic's social platforms.
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.