- Bring to life strategic priorities of best-in-class digital content strategy across web, intranet, blog, social and syndication channels for Intuit's corporate brand and reputation and key stakeholders across the globe. Align digital communications to company-wide goals, target audiences, and messaging pillars.
- Blog editor, responsible for sourcing and aggregating content from multiple stakeholders globally, implementing unified tone and voice, publishing content, and syndicating internally and externally.
- Reimagine existing owned digital properties with targeted, personalized content that is engaging and sharable. Identify and establish critical new brand touch points in the digital space, including establishment of KPIs and expected performance goals. Leverage new mediums for content creation and cutting-edge activations to reinforce Intuit's position as a top technology company in the Silicon Valley.
- Fuel content ecosystem by delivering on business results through execution of measurable digital programs using first- and third-party data and user feedback.
- Keen understanding of content optimization through consistent tone, visual and brand guidelines, and key messaging. Ability to create cutting edge, interactive content that fuels internal and external ecosystem and can be adapted for multiple channels.
- Strong technical acumen in SEO, back-end blog development, DMP/data platforms, and content syndication, in addition to understating cross-disciplinary digital best practices, including direct response, online advertising, and web site development.
- Create meaningful content that touches the hearts and minds of employees, and ignite employee passion for being brand ambassadors.
- Role reports to the senior communications manager of global Intuit brand, social media & digital content.
- Innate passion to innovate and do never-done-before work
- Ability to analyze and make decisions using data
- Naturally collaborative with the ability to scale communications across different levels of seniority and business functions
- Customer obsessed
- Laser focus on priorities and business outcomes
- Large bandwidth for managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with attention to detail
- Experience working with large consumer and/or tech brands, as well as creative agencies
- Self-starter and ability to work with teammates in different cities
- 3-7+ years experience in digital communications, including blogs and social media
- Distributed content model experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing, web development, or business
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and flexible with change
- Located in Mountain View or San Diego, CA; open to up to 20 percent travel
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Business Development Representative 3 Senior Communications Manager-IC Communications Manager Senior Motion Designer Community Host Quickbooks See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.