Adecco Creative and Marketing is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Digital Content Management Project Manager located in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a temporary position, approx. 6-8 months in length.
If you meet the following requirements, please apply now.
A well-known American multinational technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services is seeking a strong Digital Content Management Project Manager.
In this role, you would be responsible for being the face of the Digital Content team when partnering with internal department leaders as you manage the delivery of the client retail's online marketing campaigns, programs, releases, and new product introductions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as primary Digital Content Management functional expert during design and development phases of online store campaigns.
- Managing and communicating the development of project launch plans.
- Validating all campaign aspects at each milestone from launch to takedown, maintaining brand consistency and protecting customer experience.
- Leading cross-functional teams, establishing timelines and digital content for all projects.
- Educating the cross-functional teams on retail ecommerce process.
- Reporting project status, risks, escalations and mitigations plans.
- Participating in post-release analysis
- BA degree
- eCommerce and Web experience, digital retail background
- Project Management 5-8 years exp. Must be able to show execution.
- Localization/Global PM exp. is highly desirable.
- Hardworking, team player, sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.