Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
We are looking for a creative digital content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. Content creation experience would include email, blogging, social, search, success stories, webinars, whitepapers, eBooks, video content, promotions and more. It is preferred that this person has experience in SEO/SEM strategies and tactics. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. We are looking for someone with domain expertise in Food and Beverage and/or Life Sciences industries to join our growing team.
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, video shorts, how to guides, presentation templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and the value propositions we deliver to the F&B/Life Sciences industries to attract site visitors through search, social media, gated content and email subscribers.
- Use SEO strategies and tactics including the use of keywords to drive organic traffic to our digital content and creating inbound links, as well as monitoring how to improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs, interests and stage in the buying journey.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry subject matter experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince regional marketing leads that our content and campaigns are worth investing time and effort in promoting. We operate in a global capacity, so the actual execution of these activities is typically owned by the regional marketing team, so collaboration is key.
- Work with the sales and business development teams to develop compelling customer presentations focused around the value we deliver to the F&B/Life Sciences industries
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Domain expertise in F&B/CPG and/or Life Sciences industries
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, video, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences online.
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions and optimize results
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
- Experience with SEO/SEM strategies and tactics.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.