Intuit's QuickBooks, Small Business Group division is seeking a Marketing Manager on the Online Acquisition team in a creative project management role to lead the development of digital advertising in the support of performance media programs. This is a great opportunity to be at the center of accelerating Intuit's Small Business Group growth in the cloud Worldwide. We're looking for an individual with a passion for innovating, great collaboration skills, test & learn mindset, and phenomenal drive for results.
As the Marketing Manager for the Online Acquisition (OA) team focusing on QuickBooks products, you will be responsible for leading creative strategy, working with internal XD teams and advertising/media agencies, facilitating production of brand compliant and effective direct response online advertising. The MM will work across different products and has vertical responsibility for all digital creative in the Paid Media channels including: ad banners (video, display, social, mobile) and coordination with our experience designers in the delivery of awesome landing experiences. The position reports to the Group Marketing Manager of QuickBooks Online Acquisition. This role manages our Creative Agency Partner and collaborates with Paid Media Strategist, channel leads, Offline advertising & XD. The MM is a leading force to develop creative messaging platforms and concepts and ensures all materials are high quality. We are a team that values openness and collaboration with other people in the organization. The MM will often lead cross-functional brainstorms with other professionals including business leaders, marketers, brand managers, researchers, media planners, agency partners and more. Positive attitude and openness to collaborate are extremely important.
- Strong strategic thinker who will develop roadmap for OA creative development for QuickBooks Sequential Storytelling for a myriad of target audiences through digital creative
- Collaborate, lead and inspire in partnership with XD teams and agencies to develop original concepts, templates, visual solutions and creative ideas that solve real problems for our consumers and drive business
- Collaborate with other members in the organization to help develop/refine strategies & briefs and to brainstorm creative ideas
- Provide day-to-day management of work to ensure expectations are met
- Establish and ensure high standards of creative execution, improve communications & processes necessary for optimum creative output
- Use insights from creative experiments to inform and identify opportunities to improve the experience and performance. Work with Analytics partners to clearly understand performance, analyze trends, business results and use this data to develop new actions to improve results
- Work with XD & Offline marketing team to align & develop integrated creative campaigns
- Partner with SEO and Social teams to incorporate and implement content strategy
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure projects are prioritized by impact and delivered on time
- Act as liaison between internal teams and external creative and media buying agencies, facilitating the creation of assets and the execution of digital advertising, content marketing and other marketing strategies
- Become an expert user of our asset management system, analytics and creative testing tools
- Visitor Engagement
- Task Completion
- Customer Acquisition (trial signups, paid units and revenue)
- LTV (retention, x-selling and Ecosystem opportunities)
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in advertising creative project management on the client or agency side
- Foundational knowledge of digital paid performance media marketing disciplines
- Advanced ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization and to lead cross-functional project teams
- Ability to provide clear direction to vendors, content producers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat with "Test & Learn" mindset with track record of innovation
- Understanding of digital ad serving requirements, tracking and trafficking
- Experience with marketing production/workflow systems or software
- Ability to translate customer insights into online advertising activities that achieve tangible results
- Strong track record of team collaboration and cross-functional partnerships
- Exceptional analytic abilities, problem solving skills & a passion for data based decision making
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal, along with a strong comfort level in presentations. Know when to turn off email and have a real conversation.
- BA/BS, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration, or related degree (MBA not required but preferred)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Communications Manager-IC Communications Manager Senior Motion Designer Community Host Quickbooks Web Marketing Manager See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.