Digital Customer Experience Engagement Agent
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Job Title: Digital Customer Experience Engagement Agent
Location: Chicago, IL
What do you get to do in this position?
This role has key responsibilities for online engagement with customers, channel partners and inside sales teams to coordinate and nurture online leads, route digital transactions, answer customer questions (through chat), and ultimately be responsible for providing a closed loop digital customer experience.
Online customer engagement Work with potential customers (prospects), existing customers who visit the Software Marketplace and provide them prompt support with expertise related to solutions from Schneider Electric, and our partner ecosystem. Such engagement is facilitated through online chat, e-mail and helpdesk tools available through the Software Marketplace so that the engagement does not stop till it leads to a decision point with the customer.
Lead capture and nurturing Responsible for development, documentation and nurturing of a qualified lead pipeline and capturing them in Hubspot (marketing automation tool) Qualification process would include determining lead quality through pre-determined criteria specified by the sales and marketing teams.
Lead distribution Responsible for determining the ownership of the lead, routing of the lead information to distribution channel partners, implementation/technology partners and/or sales team members (inside sales, technical sales consultants etc.,), and ultimately fulfilment of the transaction for the originated lead.
Digital transaction fulfilment Responsible for “closed loop” qualification and fulfilment of digitally originated leads, working with prospects, sales teams, channel and implementation partners involved with the customer transaction through the Marketplace. Time to respond to customers is very key for this role, as would be the quality of coordination required with sales teams within Schneider Electric and external partners
Customer satisfaction Responsible for identifying, measuring and continuously improving the degree of customer satisfaction for prospect and existing Software customers through the Marketplace, by understanding buyer/user behavior (through surveys, online feedback forums), and ultimately providing fast, closed loop responses.
Key Working Relationships:
· Regional Sales (Technical Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales, Commercial Sales Teams).
· Regional, portfolio marketing (linked to overall digital customer experience).
· Distribution channel partners.
· Ecosystem partner managers.
This job might be for you if:
• Strong experience with inside sales, facilitated through digital/online tools.
• Strong understanding of the Software Business portfolio, with focus on cloud/SaaS offerings and digital business models.
• Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-business to drive consistent approaches with digital commercialization.
• Ability to work independently, with a high degree of judgment and discretion in assessing customer, partner situations and be able to make qualified decisions to aid the customer journey.
• An understanding of digital marketing approaches, digital buyer journey.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
Work Experience and Education:
• 2 - 5 years of experience in sales, customer support or a customer satisfaction/loyalty role.
• Experience in the industrial manufacturing domain.
• HS/GED minimum; College/Technical Diploma; BS Degree preferred.
• Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, customer facing chat tools and sales force automation tools.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.