Company Description About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
This position is a production, Customer Service role which requires an in-depth understanding of (Digital Social Media) processes and guidelines. The Customer Service Associate utilizes this knowledge to identify, correct and report all deviations from procedures as well as highlight exceptional performance. The incumbent will work in tandem with the Lead in identifying and reaching out to the Manager to escalate issues or identify areas of improvement of the team.
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices
- Analyzes inbound records for multiple Twitter handles moved into the various Work bins within IWS and email items received through the Social Media support mailbox, for accuracy of response and proper procedure handling before publishing comments publically
- Identifies, documents and reports all inaccuracies or procedure breaches to management
- Provide level 1 call, email, chat/social media, entitlements and/or enrollments support for multiple Visa products and services
- Provide day-to-day support to Visa client institutions and Visa program managers to ensure customer expectations are exceeded. Set-up new users, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve processing, application usage, or business issues, as well as on-boarding new Visa initiatives and programs
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to general functionality of Visa products via multiple communication channels
- Own level 1 issues through resolution working with VISA product, application, business or development groups
- Understand the customer's needs, business requirements and priorities; Know when Level 2 Support escalation is needed
- Actively seeks solutions and identifies, troubleshoots, resolves application or business issues
- Educate customers on product and basic software applications, usage, and functionality
- Compiles and updates production escalation trackers throughout the day and end of day production reports highlighting actions taken and QA measurements
- Data entry in multiple internal applications
- Recommends initiatives and changes to improve quality of service for the unit
- Works with the production floor and other departments to coordinate workflow and ensure a seamless operation
- Exchange information between cardholders, issuers, merchants, acquirers, members and product offices by providing day-to-day level
- MUST have a minumum of 1 year of customer service and/or office environment experience providing administrative support.
- Must have a minumum of a High School Diplima
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work effectively independently and collaboratively
- Must have the ability to remain objective while performing quality control functions
- Must have sound knowledge of bankcard operations and Visa Products and services
- Able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Microsoft applications with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as familiarity with internal CRM applications
- Schedule flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs of Social Media channels.
- Additional fluency in another language other than English is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.