About the Position
Skills & Experience Required
- Create, update and maintain digital marketing assets and materials (videos, web tools, banner ads, web sites, landing pages, emails, etc.)
- Work with internal and external content providers, ensure integration of new content and updates to existing and new digital assets is completed and within corporate brand & web style guides
- Carry production process from concept to production. Collects and outputs all necessary materials and media to produce finished piece
- Work with marketing team to manage the regular implementation and tracking of email and marketing campaigns, including rich-media banner ads, e-mail and e-newsletter, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Search Engine Optimizations (SEO), etc.
- Branding, infographics and typography skills
- Executes creative graphic/interactive design assignments according to specific instructions.
- Create and revise graphic files adhering to project guidelines and standards
- Participate with the design team on creative input for promotions and advertising concepts
- Coordinate closely with project and marketing managers for time/work schedules/deadlines and production material requirements
- Maintain daily production schedule with speed and accuracy
In addition, the ideal candidate will be or have
- 1-5 years of experience as a web developer or in a similar role (mostly front end / with some back end)
- Experience with Adobe Tools - (Premiere, After Effects, Animate, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Be familiar with Visual Studio tools and Team Foundation Server.
- Be familiar developing with SASS, node.js, bower and npm.
- Strong understanding of digital and new media technologies, including web site design, responsive design, bootstrap framework and web usability
- Is aware of the most prevalent cross-browser issues (Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox) and how to code for them
- Has experience designing infographics & dynamic presentations
- Can work within the limits of corporate style guides when necessary
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition
About Guggenheim Investments
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to interact well with a diverse group of multi-departmental colleagues
- Able to work on multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously and manage time/tight deadlines accordingly
- Proactive and solutions-oriented; innovative and results-driven
- Experience in a regulated industry working with a compliance department / organization is preferred
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards
- Must be willing to be flexible in job duties and take on added responsibility when necessary
Guggenheim Investments is the global asset management and investment advisory division of Guggenheim Partners, with expertise in fixed income, equity, and alternative strategies. We focus on the return and risk needs of insurance companies, corporate and public pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and foundations, consultants, wealth managers, and high-net-worth investors. Our team of investment professionals performs rigorous research to understand market trends and identify undervalued opportunities in areas that are often complex and underfollowed. This approach to investment management has enabled us to deliver innovative strategies providing diversification opportunities and attractive long-term results.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
A little about us:
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions.