The Bronto Software Division is seeking a Digital Designer
who will get the opportunity to work directly with our retail clients delivering fee-based services with an emphasis on design of email images, templates and landing pages, as well as message coding and potential campaign deployment. Work consists of 50% graphic design and 50% HTML coding.
Only apply if you want to:
- Provide direct consulting and execution services to paying clients, both remote and in-person
- Design various images, messages, templates, landing pages, banner ads, etc
- Code and test messages/templates for rendering as well as possible scheduling for campaign deployment
- Collaborate with team on client needs, scoping work for prospective deals
Please provide a portfolio for review.Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree
- 3 years practical experience in design and/or skill-related position (graphic design, web design, email HTML coding, etc) with a keen eye for design
- HTML coding
- Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with project management and interpersonal communication abilities
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline
- Command a grasp of typography, usability, layout and responsive design principles
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures of digital graphic design and marketing
- Proficiency with standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator preferred)
- High technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong interest in eCommerce and the user experience
- Project Management skills a major plus
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.