The Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine of the company, focusing on acquiring new Cardmembers, delivering award-winning customer experience and driving innovation. The Digital Paid Media team is in charge of the strategy and execution of display, mobile, social, and video channels for all card products and initiatives with aggressive acquisition goals. We work with numerous card product managers to take their product goals and develop channel strategies to exceed those goals. The candidate will play a key role on the Digital Paid Media team, working with the channel managers to develop and execute display campaigns for all products & initiatives. Responsibilities may include all aspects of campaign execution including audience definition, creative development, test and control design, budgeting, media targeting, analysis, reporting, compliance, optimization and insights. This role is an opportunity to learn campaign set up and operations that can lead into larger campaign management responsibilities. A successful candidate will exhibit an eagerness to learn, a positive attitude and a desire to execute flawlessly. We strive to be digital innovators and deliver exceptional results, all while having fun along the way. If this sounds like a fit for you, we would love to hear more from you.Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for account specific technical implementation of digital campaigns including display trafficking, partner coding, tagging, etc. of digital media campaigns
- Liaise with internal card product teams to execute media campaigns to meet product account acquisition goals
- Coordinate with multiple agencies to ensure proper campaign set up and execution
- Responsible for implementing effective organizational process around digital media campaign delivery
- Work with creative teams and agencies to implement new messaging and ad types
- Work with legal and compliance teams to route ad copy and audience targeting approvals
- Responsible for setting up campaign configurations in ad server consistent with campaign strategy and objectives
- Monitor existing and/or new controls to ensure operational execution of key digital campaigns
- Performance management - key liaison with analytics for creative performance
- Manage campaigns traffic sheets, creative timelines and landing pages
- Perform both as part of a team and independently
- Focus on process improvements - identify areas of opportunity and lead projects to simplify processes as it relates to digital campaign management
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; focus on digital operations, business, marketing and/ or IT preferred
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing digital media campaigns in paid search, display, video, social or mobile ad technology platforms
- Demonstrated ability to navigate technology platforms in digital media
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- High detail and coordination skills - able to accurately exchange/track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills - able to build credibility with all stakeholders; a reliable, accurate and resourceful conduit to ensure accurate and timely execution of information
- Strong attention to detail, and active listening skills
- Strong analytical skills preferred
#LI-MW1 We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.