IBM is looking for driven, highly motivated, and collaborative professionals to become a foundational part of the Analytics team, joining our Digital (Inside) Sales organization as an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Sales Representative.
The ECM Sales Representative will act as an integral part of our inside sales team, reporting to a First Line Manager and Business Unit Executive. This role is responsible for driving sales into a distinct Industry Sector. (Financial Services
, which includes Banks, Insurance Companies, Credit Companies; or Distribution
, which includes Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Travel and Transportation.) Therefore, it's crucial in this role to demonstrate an understanding of the prospect's business, organization, pain points, and compelling reasons to act, and translate the IBM Enterprise Content Management and Cloud Content Services into a solution. The ideal candidate must work collaboratively with other internal sales teams and IBM Business Partners while being able to create, articulate, and sell the IBM vision and value proposition. About IBM Analytics
As businesses enter the cognitive era, data and analytics will continue to be essential tools. Organizations must apply the latest advances in data science and the entire spectrum of analytics to derive unexpected insights and competitive advantage.
IBM Analytics offers a complete portfolio of big data, analytics and content solutions to fuel our clients' cognitive business. Our solutions enable organizations to engage with data to answer the toughest business questions, uncover patterns and pursue breakthrough ideas.Responsibilities
This ECM Analytics role is at the very heart of that data and analytics movement.
The primary responsibilities are to identify, nurture, progress and close Analytics opportunities for these product lines. This is a quota carrying position.
The successful representative will be expected to:
- Manage complete sales cycles from beginning to end including validation, quoting, negotiating, closing and booking of business Drive Net New Revenue of ECM offerings.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to open doors to discuss a prospect's business environment and identify their business priorities
- Identify and capture customer's/prospect's requirements, explore their business/technology needs and how IBM's solution can address those needs.
- Nurture responses through the selling stages from noticed / identified to closed; maintain a relationship with customers/prospects throughout the buyer's journey
- Participate in Digital Sales cadences and territory planning sessions
- Attend training and education related to selling skills, software
- Become an expert on the Industry Market you sell into
- Ability to engage new and established clients in a value-add business conversation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- High energy and a \"can do\" attitude
- Digitally and socially savvy; comfortable using social tools -- LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, Live Chat
- Excellent negotiation skills, and focus on ensuring client satisfaction
- Technical aptitude with ability to understand technology and succinctly communicate value
Location: Littleton, MA
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.