Digital Experience Sales Specialist
Be a part of the Oracle Sales team that is helping companies accelerate their Digital Business Transformation. This role will challenge you to blend new business development, new markets expansion, and strategic selling to a defined number of named accounts within the Region. You will be collaborating with existing sales teams within Oracle Technology Sales and Oracle Marketing Cloud to manage the sales cycle; from qualifying opportunities, coordinating extended sales team resources, and closing business. The ideal candidate will have experience selling within the Marketing LOB. Additionally, a background in selling Enterprise Content Management and Web Experience Management would be valuable. This exciting role sells both on Premise and in the Cloud! Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years' experience in selling enterprise software solutions.
- Self-motivated and disciplined.
- Solutions Selling / Consultative Sales Strategies
- Success with carrying individual target > $2M in Net License
- Success in driving new customer acquisitions
- Track record of exceeding annual sales targets
- Success in working in a matrix-based pre-sales team
- Proven success in selling to executive "C" suite.
- Proven success in selling to executives, SVP and/or "C" level.
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Must be Team Player with excellent organizational and time management skills.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.