The Digital Forensics Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting with the detection, investigation and resolution of high order computer incidents with emphasis on computer-related crimes and providing eDiscovery collection and processing support. This position requires information technology, task management, and investigative skills and includes some interaction with Global IT technical staff and management and legal counsel. The incumbent serves as a Company and System technical resource in digital forensics activities providing support to the forensics lead and internal clients as appropriate.Key responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate with Global IT staff and management, Strategic Security Senior Security Managers, Corporate Legal, Code of Business Conduct and HR managers to assist in performing digital investigations
- Serve as support to forensics lead in eDiscovery and digital forensics activities
- Participate in key lessons learned from incidents/investigations and assist with key lessons learned documentation for Company senior management
- Write, maintain and periodically refresh Company digital forensics technology and procedural documentation to assure compliance with legal requirements and industry best practices
- Ensure proper chain of custody protocol and evidence handling methodologies are followed
- Research various forensic tools and present options to forensic lead
- At least five years of work information technology and information security field
- At least two years of digital forensics investigative experience
- Law enforcement experience preferred
- Working knowledge of information security threats, vulnerabilities, and investigative techniques
- Broad exposure to information technology architectures and operations including networking, operating systems, client/server environment, database, cloud, mobile, social media and data life-cycle management
- Ability to learn and apply established investigative procedures for non-standard incidents
- Working knowledge of malware analysis and remediation techniques
- Familiar with hard drive encryption standards
- Experience with industry standard forensic and eDiscovery software such as EnCase, FTK, Cellebrite, Clearwell, BlackLight
- Working knowledge of Splunk log analysis tool
- Knowledge of PowerShell preferred
- Ability to reverse engineer malware preferred
Bachelor's degree required
Formal training and certification in digital forensics tools and techniques including at least one professional certification in computer forensics from a nationally recognized program (e.g. EnCE, ACE, CCE, GCFA)Leadership Behaviors:DRIVE INNOVATION
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation). COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler). ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders. INSPIRE OTHERS
: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible. DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS
: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.