Adecco Creative & Marketing is assisting ANN INC in their search for a Digital Graphic Designer for LOFT! This is a long-term freelance (40 hours/week) opportunity to work onsite with their marketing team in NYC. If you meet the following qualifications Please Apply Now!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for bringing the brand to life through digital collateral, email marketing, digital media, desktop, mobile and online experience and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is present in all facets. The ideal candidate will be highly collaborative and have experience working, in a retail or fashion environment and collaborating with Marketing and Merchandising teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to execute ideas from concept to final creative
- Collaborate with Design Director, Editorial Director and copywriters on creative BIG IDEAS/editorial stories and email campaigns and on desktop/mobile to bring the brand to life
- Ensure that all collateral is brand-appropriate
- Create compelling layouts through excellent use of typography, color and photography.
- Maintain positive work environment with high creative standards
Candidates must meet the following qualifications in order to be considered:
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Arts or related field
- Strong typography and color skills a must
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills a must
- In depth knowledge of online best practices and user experience
- In depth knowledge of online trends and web related technology
- Capable to articulate and present creative ideas
- Self-starter, must be organized and able to act and follow through on projects independently
- Ability to reprioritize projects and work flow based on business needs
- Ad agency and Fashion industry experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML and web capabilities
- Basic illustration skills a plus
- Expert knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process in a team environment
- Portfolio is a must
- Fashion/retail experience is a must
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other Digital Graphic Designer related job opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.