Digital Graphics Designer, North America Marketing
You excel at executing top-notch digital design that brings brand stories to life. You are no stranger to balancing multiple projects and internal clients. You are constantly seeking new creative inspiration and design technologies.
Sound familiar? Here's your chance to be part of a team that's transforming digital marketing at one of the world's flagship tech companies. The Experience
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions - and we're introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit ... those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you're looking to elevate your career - and have fun doing it - you've come to the right place. The Role
The Graphics Designer will work with the broader Creative and Marketing teams on high-level campaigns and content programs spanning internal and external digital channels. He/she will design a broad range of assets, including ebooks, infographics, websites, landing pages, social posts, email campaigns and presentations. The Designer will also create visual identity elements for brand initiatives , and support internal communications needs as necessary.
- Concept development and creative execution for brand marketing materials, keeping within the brand marketing strategy
- Design of interactive/html sites, landing pages, newsletters
- Mechanical production of all artwork created for output
- Work closely with other designers, copywriters, content strategists and marketers to meet daily design needs
- Re-work existing materials to bring them up to spec, into alignment with brand, and up to creative standards
- At least 4-6 years experience as a digital designer , including interactive (html, css)
- Excellent at producing shareable, digital-friendly and mobile content
- Excellent at using typography and type design
- Experience creating content within brand guidelines
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Self-sufficient on PC, Mac computers
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Experience in motion graphics, photography or video (after effects, premiere, video production) a plus
Approx. 10 - 15% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role. Position Location:
Highly prefer candidates based within commutable distance to Oracle office in Redwood Shores, CA, San Diego, CA, Reston, VA, Chicago, IL, or New York, NY.
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Be part of th e innovation!Qualifications:
As part of Oracle*s marketing team, develop integrated marketing design for events, campaigns, collateral, launches, direct mail, logo design, e-marketing efforts, corporate identity and design for a global community. Set the tone for Direct Marketing, Events, and Branding Development. Work with team to build new technology demonstrations and content to support Oracle*s global marketing programs.
Interact confidently with clients and present ideas. Be proactive in researching design and going beyond expectations. Work independently and as part of a team to develop integrated marketing design for events, campaigns, collateral, launches, direct mail, logo design, e-marketing efforts, corporate identity and design for a global community.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Great skill with all current design tools. Thorough knowledge of web publishing and web restrictions. Good sense of classic typography and modernist design principles, but comfortable in a variety of styles. Passion, interest and energy to keep knowledgeable of innovative design trends and methodologies. Strong written and oral communication skill. Ability to work under tight deadlines. Detail oriented. Self starter able to prioritize given responsibilities. 5 years relevant work experience with a design studio, agency, or corporate design group. Degree in graphic design preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.