Why You?Basic qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree; MBA or relevant technical degree preferred. Ideal candidate would have built an impressive hands-on career to date in an advanced, recognized and innovative environment.
• Minimum of 9 years of successful experience as an IT project manager and proven history managing and delivering complex projects in a Connected Devices/IoT's space.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and manage vendor relations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to align stakeholders from business and IT with competing priorities
• Extensive organizational skills to manage internal and external expectations, project artifacts and budget
• A strong background in technology, analysis and critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources
• Experience in creating and improving processes
• Experience writing business requirements documentation (BRDs) and functional requirements documentation (FRDs), including creating workflow/process flow diagrams
• Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate team members, and elicit work output in a team environment
• Proven experience in successfully working in a team setting and ability to reconcile conflicts
• Significant experience in CPG, Tech, Agency or Media company is required
• Experience with PM tools such as Clarity, Jira, MS Project, etc., is required.
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and digital technologies
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• Have a highly innovative mind-set and experience with connected healthcare devices is a plus.
• Ability to work in close partnership with other IT functions such as IT security, compliance, infrastructure, etc. as well as partner closely with business stakeholders in the digital and R&D organizations.
• Ability to develop and maintain productive working links with suppliers and specialist technology providers to assemble and maintain a distinctive and flexible mix of capabilities against future requirements.
Please see basic qualifications
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.