Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Digital IT Product Engagement Lead, Global Marketing Services. The position will be based out of New Brunswick, NJ. Considerations will also be made for Skillman, NJ. Position may require up to 25% local travel, depending on business needs, between New Brunswick, NJ, Skillman, NJ and New York City.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
• Be responsible for driving the successful delivery of global business technology programs that enable the strategic priorities of the Global Professional Group (GPG) and Global Franchise Organization (GFO).
• In partnership with Global Marketing Services (GMS,) develop strategically aligned global capabilities and processes, balancing both the need to drive global standardization with the flexibility to adapt to regional/local differences.
• Be responsible for ensuring continuity, consistency and excellence in the execution of these global capabilities as they are deployed into markets through key partnerships with regional Business Unit IT and cross-functional groups.
• Act as the technology generalist and key partner for the GPG/GFO and GMS, proactively partnering, collaborating, and engaging with expert JNJ Consumer IT groups such as Application Services, IT Shared Services, Business Unit IT and external industry groups to stay ahead of latest technology trends, bringing forward best practices and shaping solutions.
• Technology enablement of GPG/GFO strategic priorities through the definition, design and implementation of globally aligned capabilities in partnership with GPG, GMS, GFO and GMS IT organizations.
• Manages global digital priorities for GPG/GFO, including end-to-end project management, in partnership with PMx, ensuring the seamless adaptation of global standards into the regions, transferring knowledge and actively managing cross-functional partners (Legal, Regulatory, Compliance, PELs, Marketing, etc) to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with the expected level of quality.
• Drives the creation and scale of effective transfer success models, governance models, and onboarding and training of agencies and technology partners, in order to maximize reuse and consistency of digital marketing assets.
• Ensure J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global compliance and security policies.
• A Bachelor's degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information management, Marketing is preferred.
• Minimum of 6 years of business experience is required.
• Prior IT/Digital Marketing experience working with agencies and/or digital partners is required.
• Experience in a process driven environments following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience, and proven track record, of working across multiple brands and partners simultaneously to deliver a quality product on time/budget is preferred.
• Experience with several of the following areas is preferred: supporting consumer-facing digital marketing initiatives, compliance and privacy legislation across multiple digital capability areas including websites, mobile, social media, SEO/SEM, CMS, analytics.
• Demonstrated leadership in delivering complex solutions for the business, consistently working ethically and with integrity is required.
• Proven ability to effectively build and manage stakeholder relationships within and across departments and geographies is required.
• Experience with data analytics is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
IT Process Mgmt and ControlRequisition ID
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.