Digital Marketer - Big Data and Analytics Marketing Oracle North America Marketing
You know that digital interactions shape customer experiences. You're quick to spot and implement digital trends that can boost brand engagement. You have a blend of marketing, design, analytics, and technical expertise-and use it to create digital campaigns that convert.
Sound familiar? Here's your chance to be part of a team that's transforming digital marketing at one of the world's flagship tech companies. The Experience
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the broadest suite of Cloud solutions-and we're introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit ... those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you're looking to elevate your career-and have fun doing it-you've come to the right place. The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the strategy, design and implementation of integrated digital marketing campaigns that will drive audience engagement and target new buyers for Oracle's cloud solutions.
The Digital Marketer will work with the broader Marketing team to create and plan a digital campaign strategy, clear value propositions and messaging, contact acquisition strategy, and compelling content that supports the buyer's journey and drives prospects to action. He/she will serve as a subject matter expert for the desired prospect experience within their defined line of business or solution set. Key Responsibilities
- Architect an integrated prospect experience across content, assets and inbound/outbound tactics, including paid media, SEO, SEM, nurtures, social and syndication
- Execute, report on and continuously optimize digital marketing campaigns
- De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing from leading brands
- Leverage A/B testing to ensure design decisions are data and market driven
- Keep up with the latest thinking in Information Architecture and user experience design
- Define a holistic digital strategy based on portfolio value proposition
- Partner with teams engaged in creating the future of Oracle through digital innovation
- Ensure campaign objectives align business priorities across marketing channels and deliver on financial and pipeline growth goals
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing (strongly prefer a focus on integrated demand generation)
- Understand Modern Marketing technologies and methodologies including:
o Marketing Automation (preferably Eloqua)
o Microsite & landing page design concepts and technologies
o Audience segmentation analysis and tools
o Marketing waterfall model and framework
o Online advertising, re-targeting and associated tools such as DMP (BlueKai)
o Paid, earned, owned model of integrated digital tactics
- Passionate/knowledgeable about optimized design and user experience
- Active and comfortable in social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Comfortable with analytics and marketing metrics - experience with tools a plus
- Background in experience design is a plus
- Comfortable presenting ideas to stakeholder groups and leadership
Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role. Position Location:
Onsite at Oracle office in New York, NY
Role is based in North America and requires close coordination with virtual team. Be part of the innovation! Qualifications:
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.