The PepsiCo Digital Shopper Conversion team is responsible for:
- Driving Digital Media strategy, planning and implementation for the entire PepsiCo Demand Xcelerator (DX) team, across Frito Lay North America, North American Beverages and North American Nutrition with digital plans totaling $25MM+ at our key Enterprise Customers including Kroger, Dollar General, Target and Albertsons, plus at our Tier 2/Design to Grow Customers including Publix, Circle K, and Ahold.
- Educating and driving best practices for digital media strategy across the DX team
- Partnering with Insights as well as 3rd party vendors to spearhead new digital capabilities.
The Manager in the Digital Shopper Conversion group will support the Director across the PepsiCo portfolio, working with multiple internal constituents to achieve the key objectives of driving conversion, delivering cost-efficient CPMs, and earning effective ROAS returns across the 260+ individual shopper marketing programs in the DX. This person will gain:
- Transformational leadership experience while driving digital strategy collaboration and education across the full DX organization
- Significant exposure to five of our key Enterprise customers for PepsiCo
- Opportunity to gain experience across divisions and all categories where PepsiCo plays
- Critical influencing skills working in a great team environment amongst teams across all three US Headquarters locations
The manager will work most closely with 1) Shopper Marketing Program Teams, to develop best in class efficient & effective digital media programs, and 2) Shopper Marketing Customer Teams, to transform our digital capabilities with retailer media, so that PepsiCo is on the cutting edge and known in the industry as best in class for digital collaborations. Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee digital media programming across the DX to develop impactful ways for PepsiCo Shopper Marketing to maximize digital investments through increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization and with external partners to collect historical knowledge of digital program results regularly, then provide analysis of programs across the DX to uncover learnings and best practices, and manage cadence of sharing out those learnings with key stakeholders to drive education and elevate digital expertise across DX talent.
- Build robust digital media expertise and stay up-to-date on emerging media platforms and retailer digital capabilities in order to lead digital test & learn opportunities that will continue to elevate our digital capabilities to deliver against both our short-term and long-term objectives.
- Become an expert on 3rd party media, working towards best use of digital tools to achieve stated goals and influence key vendors to create consistent measurement capabilities for improved comparability.
- Support Insights enhanced capabilities, with a particular focus on Most Valuable Households; in-conjunction with the team Director help develop a process for MVH integration into shopper programming.
- Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree
- Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- A minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.