Digital Marketing Consultant - Paid Search Lead
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 08, 2017
Reference ID: 170000IN
*Digital Marketing Consultant (Digital Advertising - Paid Search) - Round Rock, TX*
Seeking marketing professional to lead paid search activities for Dell EMC Commercial marketing campaigns targeting companies with 100 employees or greater
* Lead the planning and review process – ensure all stakeholders have signed off, that plans fit with objectives, robust content is available etc.
* Review campaign content and ensure it is optimized based on industry/platform best practices prior to deployment
* Review and cross check activity for partner funding requirements prior to deployment
* Collaborate across the campaign team to ensure that the vehicle is integrated with other campaign vehicles, creating a robust 360 degree customer experience
* Manage the deployment and execution of campaign creative/content with list of primary partners - track performance real time and make recommendations of how investment should be shaped across top performing/bottom performing partners
* Manage additional out of process request and integrate them into the plan and future planning process
* Liaise with global teams to ensure consistency across the brand
* Primary point of contact with the Media Agency for paid search
* Develop communications that provide performance updates to key stakeholders (what is working, what is not, innovation opportunities/results)
* Must have at minimum Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or other applicable field
* 5 years of experience with digital vehicles such as email, search, social media, online advertising
* 5 years of experience with B2B marketing preferably in the technology environment.
* 3 years of experience with digital creative trafficking/delivery/deployment.
* Understanding of digital media metrics.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and stakeholders in a matrixed environment.
* 5-6 years’ experience in an agency or corporate marketing environment - 2-3 years’ experience in creating, deploying and managing paid media campaigns
* Exhibited track record of piloting campaigns in new/rising platforms
* Experience with other digital vehicles preferred - General understanding of the B2B customer and online/digital habits
* General knowledge of Google and Marin platforms
* Proficiency with MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Marketing - Marketing Operations*
**Title:** *Digital Marketing Consultant - Paid Search Lead*
**Location:** *TX-Round Rock*
**Requisition ID:** *170000IN*