Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Digital Marketing Director for CyberSource, a Visa company, will lead our global enterprise websites and online marketing presence. As part of the Digital Merchant marketing team, this role will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Operations and Demand Center Services and will manage a small team of digital marketing managers. This person will have the opportunity to make an impact by helping Visa grow its merchant-facing business through our online identity.
- Oversee CyberSource's global web platform and sites (cybersource.com), and provide web marketing expertise that enables global marketing teams and other cross-functional partners to drive strategies for customer acquisition and retention
- Develop and maintain web marketing plans, including objectives, strategies, timeline, budget, and tactics that serve to advance and enable regional marketing agendas
- Work with marketing leaders to develop CyberSource's next generation digital presence - build requirements, obtain stakeholder feedback, leverage best practices in web design and UX, work with agencies and internal resources
- Define and maintain globally consistent CyberSource and Visa systems, processes, policies, and guidelines
- Establish standardized web KPIs and metrics in partnership with regional and marketing leaders and work with Analytics team to continually assess and refine results
- Leverage a "test, measure, and refine" approach to website optimization
- Enable website personalization to create customized visitor experiences for increased engagement
- Manage a search marketer and search agency to drive global PPC strategy in alignment with regional marketing leads
- Oversee SEO optimizations and drive continual improvement in organic search results
- Provide governance of our social media management and monitoring tools
- 8+ years of proven experience managing global, multi-lingual websites in a B2B environment; BA/BS in Marketing/Business or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of user experience, site and page engagement, search marketing, social media management, and technology trends; understanding of how demand generation, content marketing, and multi-channel marketing fit into online strategy
- Strong perspective and experience defining web tactics for lead generation using landing pages and/or microsites
- Experience using an enterprise CMS (Adobe Experience Manager preferred) and web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe, IBM) as well as integrated marketing technologies like Marketing Automation, CRM, ad tech, social media
- Proven track record of evolving web presences and managing website redesign projects-creative, modern thinker that can drive innovation and elegant experiences, grounded in the science of engagement and business results
- Management experience for a team of direct reports and external agencies
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and drive them to completion
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Videos To Watch
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.