Schneider-Electric (SE), the global leader in energy management solutions and Automation and is one of the most sustainable companies on the planet. The Digital Channel Management team at Schneider Electric is looking for a Intern. This position lies at the heart of SE’s ambitious growth targets to expand beyond the traditional BtoB boundaries into the partner and consumer markets. New markets require new approaches to business and the company has put the overall “digital customer experience” at the center of its growth strategy; this internship position will help drive our partner journey and lifecycle experience that is key to winning in this space. The Digital Marketing Intern will actively work to improve the Schneider-Electric’s processes and technical backbone and ecosystem. Qualifications:
- Full or Part Time Intern
- The student must be a passionate problem solver - engineering, information system, business and digital design majors (or similar) welcome
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Internship for students interested in becoming a web/digital project manager, business analyst, digital information architect.
- Students will be working in a collaborative, cross-functional team; learning effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products, and meeting project deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Axure a plus
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.