As Digital Lead Analyst at Oracle you will be the central point of contact for our Marketing Managers to aid in marketing operations, lead flow, and problem solving system issues, and reporting. Understanding the marketing response to opportunity process you will work with marketing and sales operations to ensure campaign targets align with Sales strategy and alignment.
Within each product area you will become familiar with several unique marketing and sales models and determine optimal performance for each, based on business criteria. Understanding business questions you'll help define reporting requirements to track quarterly trends, business processes, and campaign results. Documenting the comprehensive business processes to communicate within and outside of marketing through presentations and email.
- • Strong project management and organizational skills, including ability to work independently and as a team member, set priorities and organize work
- • Strong attention to details and follow through. Ability to multi-task priorities, take on responsibility and work well under deadlines
- • Be web savvy and able to effectively communicate verbally and through presentations to team members who possess varied levels of technical abilities
- • Demonstrated experience with cross-functional teams including Sales and Marketing
- • Qualitative and quantitative skills to analyze performance
- • Ability to solve problems and proactively coordinate efforts across the individual business unit
- • High energy and thrives in team oriented culture, can work well with remote teams, and knows how to have fun while working hard
- • Bachelor degree required
- • HTML familiarity
- 4 years' experience with CRM and Marketing automation systems
- 2 years in similar role
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities. Manage online advertising relationship and local social media agencies.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.