Additional Location(s) or Information: Research Triangle Park, Atlanta, GA, Austin, TX, Salt Lake City, UT, Raleigh-Durham, NC
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: R1021364
What You'll Do
You will be a change agent and a driver of Cisco's marketing transformation. You will help us to deliver a true customer-centric experience and delivering on agreed engagement and revenue goals. You will monitor your audience moving through the journey on daily bases, identify both successful and sub-optimal engagements based on customer insight (real time data, social listening, testing results) and adjust the journey real time. You will inform key stakeholders of the changing needs of the customer throughout the journey - content availability and relevance, tool integration and capability, data and insights availability. You will treat the customer journey as a global product with local flavors and work with regions and countries to recognize and leverage similarities and differences.
Who You'll Work With
You will work with Cisco's Digital Marketing organization which will lead the next evolution in customer experience through promotion of Cisco products and software through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc...).
Who You Are
You are an expert in connecting the customer, on any device and any channel they use, to the appropriate content or offer. You create useful and meaningful engagements, motivate active customer participation, and generate opportunities for conversion. You have experience and ability to apply marketing automation, proactive personalization, predictive analytics to continually improve customer experience.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
• More than 5 years of digital marketing experience with expertise in process
• Understanding of customer buying process journeys and familiarity with all digital channels
• Knowledge of cross channel orchestration and marketing automation
• Experience with personalization and real time marketing programs
• Ability to use data as a tool for gaining journey and customer insights and to establish and measure progress against goals
• Ability to synthesize results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
• Myopic focus on providing the best possible digital customer experience
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, or related Business degree
Our desired skills for this role are:
• Ability to lead cross functionally - in a highly matrixed and entrepreneurial environment
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.