Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
A critical component for Dell EMC's NA Field Marketing business consists of effective building and implementing marketing media plans that engage customers and drive demand for Dell EMC solutions. As the IS Media Lead for NA Field Marketing, you will be responsible for creating, deploying and optimizing the NA ISG media plan. To succeed within this role, the ideal candidate must have a solid background in B2B Marketing, experience driving cross functional teams without authority and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead the ISG media plan efforts - from planning kickoff, plan creation, reviews, and optimizations, providing updates and presenting results
- Work with media agency to develop digital first, 360 degree integrated campaigns that drive robust customer engagement and demand
- Partner with in-region stakeholders to develop effective media plans that respond to business objectives and priorities
- Partner with Global organizations to align media plans to global priorities
- Meet with vendors & publishers to understand their offerings and seek out new innovative techniques that enhance demand generation and customer interaction
- Lead the ISG media daily planning/execution as well as the creation of quarterly operations reviews that illustrate for the regional business stakeholders and global organizations the highlights/lowlights for prior campaigns
- Use customer and performance based data to communicate to the teams responsible for creative, content, production, VF, landing pages, etc what items are needed to drive success in market for future campaigns
- Provide consultative recommendations to key in-region and global business leaders on effective digital campaign creation and deployment
- Interface with global & business unit leaders to provide inputs/requirements on creative/content/capabilities needed to drive successful campaigns
- Work with the nurture team to incorporate media into the 360 customer journey view and bring ideas/drive digital innovation for new ways on how digital fits in the omni-channel story
- 30/70 - 30% Strategy/Innovation, 70% Operations
The ideal candidate for the position will meet the following requirements:
- +8 years of experience, 5-8 years of experience in B2B Marketing, B2B Demand generation, paid media, project management, B2B digital marketing, Ad Stack, marketing analytics and or media agency and or B2B marketing
- Ability to develop and articulate high-level marketing strategy with all levels of the organization while keeping a customer first mindset
- Proven relationship building with strategic vendors
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams, Project management expertise; organizational ability
- Analytical background and deep expertise on marketing KPI and marketing platforms, AdStack . Ability to review data and translate into actionable takeaways and insights
- Ability to foster strong relationships and to influence without authority and highly matrixed environments, bias for action and results
- Strong communicator with experience presenting at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates core values, such as accountability, excellence and professionalism Collaborative team player
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (BS preferred), MBA preferred
- Strong analytics skills, bias for action and results
- Proactive, responsive, and customer-service oriented with a sense of project ownership/accountability
- Ability to foster strong relationships and work within a highly matrixed environment
- Strong competency with digital analytics , specifically the ability review data and translate into actionable takeaways and insights
- Crisp communication skills for use with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience in working at or managing a media agency
- Experience in developing and implementing lead generation plans within the digital medium
- Have a customer first mindset when working with teams on plan development
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approachWhy work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell
encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R13250
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.