Digital Marketing Representative
Company: Shire plc
Location: Illinois, United States
Posted: November 09, 2017
Reference ID: R0015674
The Digital Marketing Representative assists the Marketing Manager in the analysis, planning, design, optimization, development and application of marketing techniques across all digital channels. Here are some of the attributes that the Digital Marketing Representative should possess:
1. Must be a self-motivated, driven marketer with a strong desire to excel and progress in their career.
2. Must have a minimum of 3-4 years' experience in digital marketing with a proven track record of success and a minimum of 2 years in email marketing.
3. Must be able to leverage campaign analysis to discern emerging and ongoing trends and to formulate subsequent, optimized marketing strategies.
4. Must work with internal analytics team and agency partners to ensure all campaign elements are tracked and evaluated properly.
5. Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Photoshop and be prepared to share examples of recent design work.
6. Must be able to create, prepare and design different digital campaigns (without the assistance of a graphic designer) for use across email and social channels.
7. Must be able to develop comprehensive plans for marketing initiatives and events in a proactive manner for email, and social channels.
8. Must be able to work in close association with the Marketing Manager to plan, develop and execute short-term, long-term, national and local marketing strategies in all digital channels including email, social, search, display, mobile, video, etc.
9. Must be able to develop well written briefs that align with the strategic communication framework, brand principles and ensure that clarity is provided around the business and customer needs for each digital media channel, whether for internal creative resources or agency partners.
10. Will work with the Field Marketing team to ensure strategies and tactical plans are executed for all relevant local markets.
11. Must develop good relationships with other departments in order to achieve the objectives of the organization.
Essential Skills of the Digital Marketing Representative
Besides having a passion to market a diverse range of products you should have some of the following essential skills to come out as a winner:
1. You should exhibit exceptional communication skills to develop strong professional relationships with team members and clients.
2. You should possess thorough knowledge of the organization as well as our competitors.
3. You should be aggressive to stay ahead of competitors in the market.
4. You should implement new strategies and constantly work to optimize our existing and new products.
5. You should have strong multitasking skills and be able to handle multiple projects while completing them on the given deadline.
6. You should have a business acumen, good researching skills and should be well-versed with marketing software/platforms such as Salesforce, Exact Target, Cognos, and Photoshop.
Educational Requirements of a Digital Marketing Representative
Bachelor's Degree required