You know that digital interactions shape customer experiences. You're quick to spot and implement digital trends that drive awareness, interest and brand engagement. You have a strong combination of marketing, design, and analytical expertise-and can architect fully integrated digital marketing strategies and tactics across the entire digital buying experience.
You are data-driven and geek out on web analytics, metrics and KPIs. You are also driven to continuously monitor, align, and improve customer engagement and conversion rates across multiple digital properties and channels, including: websites, microsites, landing pages, nurtures and SEM/SEO programs.
Sound good? Here's your chance to be part of a team that's transforming digital marketing at one of the world's most successful technology companies. The Experience
Big things are happening here at Oracle. As the Cloud leader, we offer the largest suite of Cloud solutions-and we're introducing new services every month for 400,000 customers worldwide. Innovation at this level starts with our employees: we look for creative people with an entrepreneurial spirit ... those who see new possibilities and welcome new challenges.
Oracle employees enjoy industry-leading compensation and benefits, a flexible work environment, educational opportunities, and work/life tools to balance professional and personal goals.
If you're looking to elevate your career-and have fun doing it-Oracle Marketing is the right place for you. The Role
This is an exciting opportunity to play an influential role on Oracle's Corporate Marketing team and lead the design and execution of integrated digital marketing strategies across the entire buyer's journey and digital buying experience.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will work closely with content strategists, regional campaign strategists, and extended Corporate Marketing team to ensure the entire digital buying experience is well designed, aligned, and optimized. Key Responsibilities
- Architect a holistic digital marketing strategy and framework across the entire buyer's journey and digital buying experience
- Drive cross-functional synchronization of digital tactics across multiple web properties and channels, including: websites, microsites, landing pages, nurtures, social, inbound and outbound campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Strategists, Campaign Strategists, Campaign Managers, and Corporate Marketing teams to ensure digital marketing goals, strategies and tactics are aligned and prioritized.
- Continuously monitor, measure, analyze and recommend ways to improve digital marketing performance on corporate owned properties, channels and/or campaigns; design a primary set of digital KPIs and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
- Ensure that SEM, SEO and PPC programs are aligned and optimized
- Design and leverage A/B testing to ensure design decisions are market and data driven; oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. landing pages, microsites, web pages)
- Act as a catalyst for digital transformation by tracking, analyzing and sharing emerging digital technologies, approaches and industry best practices
- Be a digital marketing and strategy thought leader, and partner with others in creating the future of Oracle through digital innovation
- 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in digital marketing, including strategy, planning, and execution of integrated marketing programs (with focus on digital demand generation, digital media and web design) . SaaS marketing experience and/or digital marketing agency experience a plus
• Understand modern marketing methodologies and technologies including:
- Persona-based marketing
- Marketing automation (preferably Eloqua)
- Website, microsite & landing page design concepts and technologies
- Online advertising, re-targeting, SEM, SEO and associated tools
- Paid, earned, owned model of integrated digital tactics
- Marketing waterfall model and framework
• Experience developing high-yield inbound strategies from search engine to social media
• Strong knowledge of expertise in web and user interface design
• Experience leading and managing projects across various distributed teams
• Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/market/campaign information
• Comfortable with web analytics, digital marketing metrics, and multivariate testing
• Experience working with, and successfully managing, external digital agencies
• Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills; comfortable dealing with senior management Travel Component:
Approx. 10% travel within the United States and Canada may be required to successfully fill this role. Position Location:
The role is based at Oracle headquarters in the San Francisco Bay Area, and requires close coordination and collaboration with a global virtual team based at HQ or other locations in throughout North America and Europe. Qualifications:
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities. Manage online advertising relationship and local social media agencies.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.