As part of the Marketing Global Shared Services Organization the Marketing Business Intelligence (BI) group delivers world-class reporting and analysis to drive Oracle's strategic business. With a diverse team and business minded individuals, the Marketing BI team utilizes Oracle's best of bread applications and database infrastructure to analysis data, create reports and dashboards and follow through with proposed actions that can achieve Oracle's long term strategies.
Responsible for the analysis of Oracle's marketing activities so providing optimization results for Oracle's web sites, demand generation and lead flow.
- Analysis of marketing's digital activities.
- Use and support a "test and learn" methodology to identify opportunities to meet marketing goals.
- Build reports, digital metrics models.
- Support the Marketing teams as they execute marketing programs by providing campaign results and optimization opportunities.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple BI projects of varying complexity.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in marketing "test and learn" methods including A/B and multivariate testing.
- 3 year experience in web metrics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst or Google Analytics.
- Experience in web based digital marketing optimization programs.
- Experience in marketing and reporting system, (OBIEE, Endeca, Eloqua, Maximizer, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, (i.e. Excel pivot tables, report design, PowerPoint etc.).
- Knowledge of end-to-end marketing, from list creation & execution to sales interaction and opportunity.
- 5 years of web site optimization
Responsible for digital marketing of products or services in support of Oracle's demand generation strategy using tools to optimize marketing strategies and enhance the customer experience with new technology platforms and innovations.
Responsible for digital marketing activities to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness. Executes online marketing programs such as search optimization (paid and natural search), affiliated marketing, social marketing, and viral marketing to create buzz and inbound demand responses. Drive traffic which ultimately generates sales pipeline. Translates ideas used in demand generation into promotional marketing campaigns and advertising personas. Ensures localized content is leveraged for all digital marketing channels including, web, social, paid advertising and outbound emails Conducts analysis for programs effectiveness and uses the findings for market site enhancements and to leverage optimization of all digital programs. Collects and analyzes digital/internet/website/mobile data and statistics which monitor and measure the performance of digital traffic and activities to support marketing and campaign optimization, lead generation for sales, product and engineering teams for continuous improvements to product and data driven decision making. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations on optimizing the user experience and help drive business outcomes. Monitors and analyzes site performance and reviews tracking metrics to provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles. Researches and evaluates new technology trends and identifies new optimization opportunities.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years related experience. BA/BS degree or equivalent. Proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture and mobile platforms.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.