Benjamin Franklin (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Digital Marketing Specialist
Have a passion for all things digital? So do we. And we’re looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing Digital Marketing Strategy team in Capital One’s Consumer Bank.
The Bank Digital Marketing Strategy team is made up of a group of technophile marketers with all types of industry backgrounds. Our passion is finding new and innovative ways to drive the banking business forward through data, technology and testing. We’re changing banking, for good.
What you do:
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help create and manage digital marketing campaigns for the consumer bank.They will own the management of our campaign infrastructure and serve as a key liaison between our internal stakeholder groups and external agency partners.
In addition, the DMS will oversee the day-to-day operations and analysis of media operations – specifically, paid search and display media performance by reviewing performance reports, working with the agency of record to drive efficient growth in these channels.
The role is based in Wilmington, however we are flexible with location.
- Run day-to-day execution and management of Online marketing channels, including:
- Join weekly calls with 3rd party vendors and external agency partners
- Assists in management of the affiliate marketing program
- Helps drive continuous improvements to data transfer and reporting capabilities to optimize campaign performance
- Support project and campaign management needs of the channel
- Lead ad hoc projects with IT that require site development (i.e. pixel management, landing page creation, etc.)
- Primary contact in coordinating with additional lines of business within COF to ensure collaboration of Online campaigns
- Assists in vetting and selecting business partners that help progress the digital business
- Assists lead project manager with Brand Strategy to build campaign assets
- Further drive process into our day-to-day project work
- Serve as digital ops lead, owning the creation and change management of the operational aspects of our campaigns
- Assist channel analyst in reviewing campaign performance of digital channels and create presentations & reports that drive optimizations and testing
- Drive the creative process for our digital assets through the management of internal and external creative partners
- Owner of monthly budget and invoicing reconciliation process
What we’re looking for:
The candidate should have hands-on experience managing online advertising campaigns in media channels like - display, affiliates, SEM (PPC), SEO, and preferably mobile and social.
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- History managing multiple projects with many stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented work style
- Collaborative, team player
- Hands-on experience managing search marketing campaigns through tools like AdWords, Kenshoo or Marin
- Base knowledge of marketing pixels
- History creating and analyzing channel performance reports
- Experience managing 3rd party partners and strong multitasking skills is desired.
- Prior project management experience is a plus.
The DMS should be passionate about technology and digital media – actively seeking to drive innovation and growth to our digital marketing practices.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.