- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent, preferably in web design or marketing. BS in Marketing preferred. Master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience, digital marketing knowledge, and marketing strategy development required. Professional services marketing experience a plus.
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business and overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in digital marketing and marketing strategy.
- Deep understanding of, and ability to apply, integrated marketing concepts, branding and message-development skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Experience in working with agencies (advertising, interactive and specialized such as mobile)
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Strong presentation skills with fluent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong project-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship-building and strong executive-level presence.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.