At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The ideal individual will have experience in executing SEO (national & local) and Paid Search (PPC) strategies. You will help in the execution of online marketing initiatives that will increase brand visibility and lead generation. You will be responsible for the implementation of local SEO strategies. You will help communicate digital marketing results to internal departments as well as executive leadership. This individual will be based out of our Lehi, UT office and will have the opportunity to work with a hardworking innovative team.
You'll make a difference by...
- Implementing both on-site and off-site SEO strategies
- Executing Local SEO strategies across all of our markets
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content
- Monitoring and reporting on website analytics and lead generation data
- Building out paid campaigns in AdWords, Bing Ads, and social media channels
- Measuring and optimizing paid marketing efforts
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all campaigns
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO, PPC, social, and potential new channels and strategies
You'll do that with your...
- Analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Experience in executing on and off-site SEO strategies
- Experience in working with paid search campaigns
- Experience in monitoring and reporting on digital marketing results
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a range of marketing channels and an understanding of how to use each channel to achieve business goals
- Experience converting data into useful insights
You'll know you're ready if you...
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors, and key algorithm updates
- Experience with researching and executing SEO initiatives including keyword research, NAP optimization, online directory management, and link building
- Experience with AdWords, Bing Ads, and paid social media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, AdWords Keyword Planner, and Moz (or other SEM tools)
- Experience with Salesforce and CMS platforms a plus but not required
- Experience with reporting and communicating digital marketing results
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- Knowledge of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social media advertising
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.