The Microsoft Store ecommerce team manages a rapidly growing online business (MicrosoftStore.com), and currently has digital marketing programs in more than 50+ countries around the world. Not only does MicrosoftStore.com offer consumers a compelling online destination to buy leading Microsoft first party products such as Surface, Xbox, PCs, and Office 365, Microsoft also recently launched apps, games, videos, music, and TV shows for sale online.
The Digital Media Lead is responsible for overall paid media tactics strategy, planning, execution, and agency management. Requires management of paid search, display/retargeting, new media testing, and non paid acquisition tactics such as SEO and email. The Digital Media Lead will manage a team of four tactic managers, providing strategic and planning support, while also individually driving special initiatives around testing, optimization, agency models, etc. The role requires strong collaboration skills to work with multiple teams, including Online Store, Business Group Marketing Teams, Central marketing teams, and in market demand gen managers localizing corporate programs.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the team executing the day to day execution of the paid and non paid media and marketing tactics Provide leadership in managing agency partners, leading quarterly business reviews, and reviewing current media and agency models
- Be the single point of contact on the Demand Generation Team that can provide insights across all media tactics (paid and non paid) Drive insight leadership related to all demand gen tactic results. Lead development of test and learn plans across demand gen tactics
- Provide leadership and guidance to quarterly revenue and spend forecasting and models
- Engage with international and field teams as needed
- Present tactic business results and insights to senior leaders and executives on a regular basis (scorecards, testing results, new initiatives, business reviews, etc.).
- Bachelor Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a consumer ecommerce business or agency Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders and leadership across the business.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data, and business metrics to support business decisions, optimization, and generate insights.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both tactically and strategically in a very dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and internal business teams. Exceptional communications, and collaboration skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.